Followers

Friday 4 May 2018

Visible Image Stamps, Oxide Inks, Versafine Inks, Wow Embossing Powder & Stickles.



Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, the start of a Bank Holiday, and the weather forecast is good, so I hope you have something exciting planned.

Today I am sharing my first creation, made using an awesome new set of stamps, from 'Visible Image', I adore it.......
Check out the other awesome new stamp set plus all the yummy stencils too.


The new stamp set is called 'Into the Woods' and is available on re-order, with release date being 11th May, but I assure you, it will be worth the wait. I also used the inky script stamp, from 'Scripted Streets', which is in the background.

The background, was a piece of card that I had cleaned my brayer on, I'd been using some Oxide inks, it has some rather dark blue patches on, so I added white gesso, to tone it down a bit, and then some yellow and pink acrylic chalk paints with a palette knife.... perfect. I stamped the script, using Salty Ocean Oxide Ink, made a moon with some white gesso and a brush.


I stamped the rear row of trees, in a grey Versafine ink, stamped the next row in Purple Versafine, then used artistic licence for the hedge, with a couple of green inks, the main tree and the beautiful Owls I stamped and heat embossed with Black embossing powder. I then got my Stickles out, brown for the far trees, purple for the mid trees, and green and yellow for the hedge, I also added some god Stickles onto the wings of the Owls, I finished off with a stamped sentiment, onto a bit of white card, and coloured it to look like the background, and then using a white pigment pen, highlighted the tree.

Take a look at all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.

The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.
The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.
The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.
and the three social media sites......

I have an Inky Workshop in Warwick, on Sunday 20th May, 10am - 4pm, £25 per person, 3 projects, and one will be using this fantastic stamp set. For more details, contact me on Facebook, or by email to....
robingphipps@msn.com

Thank you for popping by, hugs Pauline xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is a stunning card I just love those stamps. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful background you have created from your left over brayer ink!! Superb! Love the scene that you have created, greatr card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that background you created is awesome!!! Goes to show that you shouldn't throw away trash because it can made into something beautiful! Love the image too. I would love you to enter in Crafter's Castle monthly challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete